The Horizon Medium Wave Infra-Red (MWIR) thermal imaging camera employs the latest focal plane array technology to meet long-range surveillance and target identification requirements.
Horizon HD provides a wider Field of View (FoV) for greater Situational Awareness, whilst delivering a narrower IFoV for longer range target identification and engagement. Horizon cameras have been specifically designed with very long life cooling engines of 50,000 hours. This increases reliability and reduces through-life costs.
- Designed, developed and manufactured in the UK
- ‘Dual Use’ rated
- Very low through-life cost – 50,000 hours cooling engine life
- Ease of integration – video and communication over Ethernet
- Multiple digital and analogue video outputs
- ONVIF control and video interface
- Latest image processing
— Image stabilisation
— Local area contrast enhancement
- Ultra narrow field of view: 0.6°
- Qualified to operate from -40°C to +55°C